DateSeptember 19 - October 12, 2022
LocationHwy 51 & Main St., Southaven, MS
- September 26 | Monday 7:00am
- September 27 | Tuesday 7:00am
- September 28 | Wednesday 7:00am
- September 29 | Thursday 7:00am
- September 30 | Friday 7:00am
- October 01 | Saturday 7:00am
- October 03 | Monday 7:00am
- October 04 | Tuesday 7:00am
- October 05 | Wednesday 7:00am
- October 06 | Thursday 7:00am
- October 07 | Friday 7:00am
- October 08 | Saturday 7:00am
- October 10 | Monday 7:00am
- October 11 | Tuesday 7:00am
- October 12 | Wednesday 7:00am
Mississippi grown fruits, vegetables and more!
April-October, Monday - Saturday: 7:00am-6:00pm
At Hwy 51 and Main St. behind Fire Station #1.
Registration for vendors to sell products may be made by contacting our City Clerk’s Office in City Hall at 8710 Northwest Drive or by phone at 662-280-6554. The cost to reserve a space is $20 weekly or $50 monthly. Qualifying products to be sold by vendors must be Mississippi homegrown fruits and vegetables as well as homemade food items.
For more vendor information, download the link below.