DateFebruary 13 - March 06, 2021
LocationDeSoto Arts Council
- February 25 | Thursday 10:00am
- February 27 | Saturday 10:00am
- March 02 | Tuesday 10:00am
- March 04 | Thursday 10:00am
- March 06 | Saturday 10:00am
Join us between February 13 and March 6, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, for this wonderful photography exhibit on-loan from the Museum of Archives and History. A special thanks to Fairway Independent Mortgage for sponsoring this exhibit.
Be sure to stop by DeSoto County Museum, 111 E. Commerce St. in Hernando, and during this same time frame, view the companion exhibit, Murder in Neshoba! which looks specifically at the disappearance and murder of three activists during the summer of 1964.