From company meetings to sales conferences to family reunions, with more than 3,800 guest rooms – and meeting spaces to fit any need – DeSoto County ensures your next event will be impressive, buttoned-up, and way beyond the ordinary.
When business wraps for the day, everyone can really unwind with a sporting event or concert, a round of golf, some great shopping or the freedom to kick back and relax.
Let's Plan Your Event Together
Helpful Hospitality Services
Add some power to your prep work with the friendly and can-do assistance of our meeting pros. From the earliest stages of your planning to the last happy farewell, we are at your disposal. We're ready to help with big ideas, small details and everything in between. Remember, the success of your meeting is as important to us as it is to you! Bringing the family together for a special event?We've got you covered!
- Request for proposal distribution to DeSoto County properties
- Welcome address: Start your meeting on a high note and set the stage for a great gathering.
- Registration assistance: Our friendly personnel can help register attendees and provide area information and directions.
- Restaurant and attractions guides: These tempting menus of food and fun are indispensable guides to helping insure that your group maximizes their enjoyment of DeSoto’s feast of activities and attractions.
- Tour assistance: With so much to see and do, it’s easy to coordinate terrific tours for groups of all sizes and interests. Just ask, and we’ll be happy to lend a hand!
DeSoto County is the Top of Mississippi, located in the Northwest portion of the state, just minutes from Memphis and close to the banks of the only public access to the Mighty Missisiippi in DeSoto County. It is fifteen minutes away from Memphis International Airport, with easy access by way of I-55, I-69 and U.S. Highway 61.